Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Monsoon Season

So now that I've purchased a 125cc motorcycle, I can't do a bloody thing with it. It's a shame really that the rainy season should coincide with me augmenting my personality, but now I'm cooped up after work with a stuffy nose and plastic slippers to keep me unsaturated between home and PC bang. A lot is going to be happening in the next week and a half and I'm looking forward to it:

-Kristen will be traveling around South East Asia...which I'm actually not looking forward to all that much :(
-I'll be going on a roadtrip with newly acquired motorbike from paragraph A alongside a Mr. Kelly.
-I will buy new socks.
-The rain will stop. Gaaaaaah.


Some of these statements might seem insignificant to you. Particularly the bit about socks. Well believe me it's a big deal.