Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome to the new addiction

I am so thankful for tofu and kimchi. Really, it makes any low budget meal seem like paradise. And shvoing this stuff down my throat is in no way unappealing to me anymore. I walked out of work tonight and it was the only thing I wanted to get my hands on.

The worst thing right now would be for some guy to walk up to me and in broken English tell me that kimchi is unhealthy.

I'd probably weep a little.

In other news I 'accidentially' pushed a kid down today. He was in the teacher's room jumping up and down, and when I stuck my hand out to stop him he sprawled out on his butt...followed by the welling up of tears and the heart wrenching quip of, "he pushed me." Sure I felt like a slug and apologized profusely, and wouldn't you know it he ended up looking me square in the eye about 15 minutes later and said "Trevor Teacher, I love you." Now if that's not a kick in the pants I don't know what is. Thank you God for making kids so much like you.